Friday, July 13, 2007

TGIF

To say the least, I'm thrilled it is Friday. This has been a long week, despite the fact that I worked half a day on Monday and took Tuesday off. Emotions have been high, sleep has been restless, and the last couple of months have been chuck full of events.

This weekend I expect to do a whole lot of nothing. Tonight we are going to see Harry Potter with the Bairds and the Clippinger's, and whoever else might be coming. I have no idea. I have recommitted myself to lose weight and if I have to use this blog as a public mockery in order to get my butt in shape, so be it. I have also decided that I can no longer use the excuse of "not having a Stoven" (oven and stove-thanks to Jessie for coming up with that delicious compound word, i love it!) to feed my face with foods that are not really that beneficial to me. Oh sure, the every now-and-then burrito or hot pocket isn't going to kill me. But living off foods that are microwavable is not the best solution. I have other options for cooking. I just need to stop being so lazy. Anyway, long story short, I think I might swim laps tomorrow morning. I haven't been in weeks and I miss it. Keith and I have no plans for the weekend, other than seeing HP tonight and getting groceries tomorrow. I think this is the first weekend in months that we have not had something going on. I'm sure we'll end up at his parent's house playing Pinnocle since the nephews are leaving this weekend and I have yet to have played. Keith keeps saying he's going to teach me but something always seems to come up. hmmm....Simpsons seasons 3-7? Perhaps.


My cutest niece, Gabriella Rose, we call her Gabby, Big G, Gabby Girl...take your pick. She is the funnest thing since I discovered Lagoon is a theme park trapped in the image of a big and better older sister. (sorry Lagoon, but Six Flags is soo much more fun.)

Gabby has recently learned how to say "Cheese" when having her picture taken and it's just so cute. I don't know if I have a picture of this except on my phone, but I might be able to find one of her coloring. She's so intense when she does it. tee hee. I think she means business people. Isn't she beautiful?! How about one more.


Sorry about the red eye. Here she is watching "Curious George". She only watches it like 10x a week. Do you think she's obessessed? Only has an almost toddler can be.

2 comments:

April said...

looooooved harry potter - we saw it last night too! Ronny's been lifting!

Mel said...

Gabriella has got to be one of the MOST beautiful babies I have ever seen (next to mine of course). You are so blessed to have her in her life and get to see her so often!!!