Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sometimes It's Better To Remain Celebate

Speaking of the Blue Lagoon....I don't know how many of you have seen this movie, but Brother and Sister doing it = not cool. I don't care if they are the last 2 people on the island. I guess Humankind will cease to exist. That's the price they'll have to pay.

Call me crazy, but am I really a Wiget trapped in a continually growing woman's body? (I really need to diet!). Sidebar: a Wiget is a name my husband and his friends made up for prepubescent adolescent teenage girls. Prepub teenage boy's= Pelt's. tee hee. I love this album. Avril sure knows how to rock and for all those inquiring minds out there I highly recommend you check out tracks 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 (for beginningers....). She's great!

Speaking of rocking, I will be eating lunch in t-minus 11 minutes. I think I'm about to die, I am so hungry. And bored out of my mind today. I have work to do, it's just mindless or maybe I'm just lazy. I haven't decided. Sometimes I think my job is make believe. I mean I know it's real. It must be. I get a pay check every 2 weeks (which I love. "I want money...doo doo do"). But I really don't do much during the day. It's quite ridiculous and wonderful all at the same time. I'm sure oneday, my body and brain will cry out for something more stimulating, but for now I'm just enjoying the ride. Ü


No comments: