Friday, July 6, 2007

Doesn't get any better than this!


Please don’t take my title to mean that I in any way like Lindsay Lohan. (Don’t tell my husband, he used to have the biggest crush on her. I’m glad to see his taste in trampy women has changed somewhat!) Popular? I just don’t get it. You can practically feel the fleas crawling on her. Sick.


Welcome to my new Blog! Isn't it wonderful? So...down to business.

Sometimes when I’m sitting at work I hear crickets. At first I thought I must be crazy. But it happens too frequently and I’m too cool to be crazy. It must be a cell phone. Please….let it be a cell phone.

My husband, bless his heart, doesn’t sleep well. Sleeping pills are expensive, at least the kind that work for him. He takes them sporadically to make them last. Sometimes they make him loopy and he says and does strange things. It’s quite cute, actually, and very adorable. He’s like a giant kid on a sugar high, but can’t seem to keep his balance or make complete sentences. The other morning I lifted my head off the pillow to look at the clock. Good. 20 more minutes. Plunk. My head hits the bed.
Me: Hey, you took my pillow.
Keith: What? oh… (and gives it back)
Isn’t he cute? Ü

1 comment:

Jes said...

I already love your blog!