Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cankers, Cankers, and More Cankers

My life is full of cankers. Literally and metaphorically. I currently have 3 cankers in my mouth. Oouuch! I have been applying Anbesol to my cankers for almost a week now. Still, nothing. I mean, it is going away, I suppose. But I think that's only because I have been rubbing salt into them for the last couple of days. I know... Double Ouch! It kills, but I think it's the only thing that is helping. The open part of the sore seems to be closing up a little and I'm sure that's from the salt. (I know, sick. Aren't you glad I didn't post a picture of that?! HA HA!) Do you Remember those commercials? "Faster than you can say Anbesol!" Hee Hee.

Keith and I have been doing mad research about what kind of rate we can get on a home, who the best lender is, what our options are to get the best deal. It's been an emotional roller coaster of excitement, frustration and disappointment. Mostly for me because I get all worked up and want things and then something comes up, or maybe it's just a temporary snag. Who knows? I'm just too much of a kid to let things not get to me, I guess.

Anyway, we are looking at getting an FHA loan, which would be great because it's a lower rate offered to first time homeowners. Last night I find out that we may not qualify because we just barely make too much money. (Barely as in like only $2000 a year too much) which is really disappointing if this turns out to be the case and I'm finding myself wishing I was just a little poorer than I already am. There's something wrong with that, don't you think? Still, once again I have created this wonderful idea in my head that may in fact turn out to be something I don't want in the end. (IE: getting this condo now? or waiting for something else later...)
Don't get me wrong, I most definitely want a house. But sometimes what we see in front of us is not what is best for us and I know this to be true. Keith is much more level headed than I am sometimes. So I'm glad to have him. We have been praying, fasting and are going to the temple this week, to help us know what decision is right for us. Still, I HATE waiting! Maybe I have too much free time on my hands here at work and therefore I think about this way too much. Or maybe I just need to take a coarse in relaxation. I've always wanted what I want, when I want it. What woman doesn't huh?

Still .....What's wrong with that?!

No comments: