Friday, October 24, 2008

So Long but Not so far Away

Hi Friends,
It's been a crazy couple of weeks. My laptop was invaded by about 26 viruses. Luckily Keith has a friend at work who willingly rebuilt our computer, which we compensated him handsomely. But it was so much cheaper then buying a new one and it's faster and better so it's practically like a new computer.

Also, a little sad news, but my Grandma passed away. It was really hard and I've never quite experienced anything like that. My mom, who is an only child, was on vacation when she died and Holly and I basically stepped in and helped my Grandpa with everything. I'm really glad we were able to do that and I'm so grateful for my family. I won't go into all the details but it was nice to spend time with family and reflect on memories of Grandma that I had forgotten about. And the graveside service was beautiful.

So back to life and work, it was good to have time off but it's nice to be back to a routine.
TGIF... LOVE Fridays.

1 comment:

heather said...

SO sorry to hear about your grandma. It so good that you were able to be there to help out with everything.