Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oouuch

It was so nice outside today. Colette had a baby shower so I was on my own for lunch. Since I didn't bring a book to read I thought I'd just walk around and get some exercise. Well on my way back to work I felt this pinch on my arm, next to my elbow. There was a bee stuck in my arm! Hello! I flicked it off and then the pain really set in. I mean, I can't remember the last time I got stung by a bee. I felt so violated!!

That's what I get for trying to get exercise. :p

3 comments:

Jill said...

Good to know exercise could lead to extreme pain... I'll have to avoid it at all cause.

thejbairdbeat said...

Violated by a bee! That's not even a fun way to be violated! Not much fun for the bee either.

Tyler and Shannon said...

ow! I've only been stung once, it is painful!