Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rainy Days and....Saturdays???

Today Keith has gone to the BYU game with his friends. It's a late start so he'll be gone till about 10pm tonight. It's cold. I ran errands this morning and got some new running shoes. But now I don't feel like doing anything, even though there's cleaning and laundry to do. It's dark outside. I turned the heater on in my house. When did winter get here? I'm bored....

Curse you Ty for leaving your red vines and Haugen Daus on a stick at my house. I guess I just found something to do.

3 comments:

heather said...

oh. you shouldda came down with him. hubby is watching football/ studying and although yes, the laundry is about to take over the bedroom -and yes there is a nice stack of dirty dishes... i am feeling 100% lazy. and yeah, its cold out there today. i am not ready for the cold. :(

Tyler and Shannon said...

Yeah those Red Vines can be addicting. I'm so happy Ty took the ice cream to your house!

Jana said...

I can never resist Red Vines