Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hallow's Eve

I thought I would post some pics of my cute new Halloween decorations. Some of these are from last year. Target has some super cute stuff out right now. I got the little cat, pumpkin, and ghost there, along with the Halloween bead tree pictured below. I wasn't going to buy anything and save my money for Christmas decorations. But as you all know.... I just can't help myself. :)







This last picture is of a pumpkin candle-holder; there's a hook in the back with a spot for a candle that you lower into the pumpkin. This was a house-warming present I just got from my honey's supervisor and one of our really good friends. It's sooooo cute! This picture doesn't do it justice. I absolutely love it!! And Halloween. It's the best. Can't wait to carve pumpkins!! We're going to line them up on our deck. :)

4 comments:

The Stevens said...

Hey, good to hear from you. We absolutely remember you. Looks like things are great, keep in touch.

Lance and Heather said...

DUDE! We are moving to Northern California! does my blog say that? I can't remember. ANYWAYS! Life has hit fast forward since we found out we are moving...and I'm freeking out! It should slow drastically in about 6 weeks. When I start all over finding a new life and new friends. LOL

heather said...

Those are cute decorations! I only have one Halloween decoration. And, come to think of it, it's time to get it out, huh! :)

Jill said...

You are more then welcome to add me to your blog checking list. I'm going to add yours as well. Hope that's okay!