Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Count Down

We are T-minus 14 days till the Ultra Sound. Soon baby Smith will have a sex. I'm so excited to find out what we are having! Stay tuned for results....

On a sadder note, we probably need to get a new laptop. Not too long ago our current computer was infested with 30+ viruses and we had to have our laptop rebuilt. Well now it appears there's an internal problem that causes the computer to shut off...some wiring issue? not really sure. Our computer guy thinks it would be better to just get a new one. So we are in the market. It will be nice to have a new computer. This one I bought new in 2004 so it's not exactly a young'n. Anyway, if anyone knows where to find good deals on new laptops let me know!

2 comments:

Tyler & Shannon Higgins said...

I'm so excited to find out what sex the baby is! How exciting? What are you guys up to on Saturday?

Carly said...

I can't wait!!! I am excited to find out. It's going to be a long 14 days. It seems like when you are excited for something it always takes a long time to come!!