Monday, April 13, 2009

2 Years

Tomorrow is my 2 year wedding anniversary. It hardly seems like it's been 2 years already, and at the same time, it seems we've been together longer then 2 years. We went to see Wicked for our anniversary. Saw a matinee yesterday; it was fantastic. We had seen it in Chicago on our honeymoon. I thought the cast we saw yesterday was much better. Perhaps it's because it's the national tour; not sure. But, considering the stage they performed on is smaller then a regular broadway stage, and the cast was smaller.....it was incredible. The music is so well written and I'm always so amazed at the vocal abilities of the performers. We aren't doing much else for our anniversary. We splurged on the tickets and that was good enough.

My life has changed so much over the last few years. I'm so grateful to my husband. He is an amazing man and is so good to me. We have so much fun and he makes me laugh and smile every day. I'm one lucky girl.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations guys!!