Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Tag

Okay here are the rules. Go to your photos, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture in the folder, then explain the story behind it.

Well, I had to improvise. Since our computer crashed my friend archived all my photos into one folder. Luckily, most of the pictures are labeled the same so I picked the 6th picture in what I think was the 6th folder. Enjoy!

This is a picture of me and Holly at Christmas 2004. I was home visiting from CT and we I was so happy to be home with my sis. Wow, I miss my cute short hair. Holly- yours is gorgeous!

I tag: Kelly, Holly, Jessie, Jana, April, Carly, and Shan

3 comments:

April said...

ok, so I tried to do it but my picture totally sucked so I'm leaving it off.
Do you mind changing your link to us so it doesn't have our last name? That blog story on the news this week kinda freaked me out.
Miss you! Sell your condo and move closer to me and we can watch Bridget Jones and knit. I'll bake cookies.

Jana said...

yeah same here...my pic was pointless. but you look adorable in yours.

heather said...

Very cute picture! I always loved your short sassy hair style!!