Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Top 10 Things That Will Get Me Through This Week

1- A day reserved just for eating.
2- Husband is off work and cleaning my bathrooms.
3- Watching Mojo play with his new bed. (pictured below)
4- Finding out I passed my Notary exam.
5- Sleeping in 2 days this week.
6- The Christmas Season officially beginning.
7- Going to the Body World Exhibit.
8- Seeing the lights at Temple Square.
9- Hanging out with family and friends.
10- Making "Keith and Cami's Annual List of Spreading Holiday Cheer" List.



4 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

Those sound great! Where is the Body World Exhibit? I've never heard of the museum it's at. Could you give me some directions? or the general area? ...we'd love to go. :D

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

heather said...

What could be better than a hubby scrubbing the toilets??? Very nice!

Have a very happy week!

Ashley said...

The Bodies are cool. You'll have to let me know what you think.

April said...

here is the flower pattern! http://yoonie-at-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/peony-flower-felt-clip-tutorial.html