Saturday, November 15, 2008

Deck my Halls

Keith and I have been busy setting up our Christmas decorations. Since I don't have any time off after Dec. 8th (other then Christmas Day) I'm trying really hard to get everything done before then so I can just enjoy the season and not be stressed. So I'm decorating early. We bought the cutest tree ornaments at Costco. Seriously...this picture does not do them justice. I love my tree! It is so sparkly!!I also got this cute advent calendar. It's really pretty and classic.

And these cinnamon pine cones....
And these Wise Men and Mr. & Mrs. Santa Clause that my Grandma made. So cute and I'm glad to have them to remember her by....

Keith has been collecting holiday village pieces since he was a senior in High School. He gets so excited about Christmas. It's intoxicating. I love it!

Each year he adds a new piece. (FYI...Target has some great village pieces. Check it out if you are interested...)

On Thanksgiving we will make "Keith and Cami's 2nd Annual List of Spreading Holiday Cheer" where we list of all the things we want to do during the holiday season. I can't believe the year is coming to an end so quickly but I'm excited for Thanksgiving and the Christmas Season!

Happy Holidays!!

5 comments:

heather said...

I love your tree too! And your other decorations. And your tradition of making a holiday cheer list. It reminds me of the movie Elf. Which is a must watch during the Christmas season movie for me. :)

April said...

you are awesome! I just told Noah that I want to put up our christmas stuff now too.... it's never too early!
We watched Elf last night - love it ;)

Carly said...

Can't wait to see them in all their sparkly glory! Lookin good.

Jana said...

I remember Keith's old lists..."wear Santa hat"...awesome. I totally love your stuff but especially that calendar and the wise men. Where did you find the calendar? Let's get together when we come home.

holly said...

I love the tree ornaments! I'll have to go check out the costco. Seeing the Wise Men tugged at my heart strings a bit. I'm excited to see your place and feel your holiday cheer.

Will you put the reindeer lawn light things on your balcony? That would rock!