Monday, September 8, 2008

Funky Slump

My blog is so boring! I need a major face lift. I have attempted many times but nothing feels or looks right. I need ideas. I need HELP!!!

Life is crazy busy right now. For so long I wished to have internet so I could post. Now that I have it I am too tired to get online at the end of the day. The weekends are full of errands and cleaning and hanging out with family and friends. How do people do it and throw kids in the mix?!

Work is on overdrive. Everyday I feel like I'm treading water, trying to stay afloat as the work continues to pile up around me. The nice thing is the days and weeks go by quickly. The sad thing is my life is going by quickly too and I find myself wanting more but only getting older. Maybe it has something to do with friends moving away, starting new adventures and me feeling like my only adventure is whether or not my dog will have destroyed something when I get home. Not much of an adventure. Pretty pathetic actually. :)

All I know is there's got to be more then this provential life, right? hee hee. Love the Disney references. Thanks to all my friends who's blogs keep me going and living vicariously through you. If you stop by my cubicle and I'm no longer breathing you'll know I gave in to the chaos and numbers.

3 comments:

Jes said...

You know what would cheer you right up? Some piranhas coming and chewing off your face. Ah, how I miss the RLC.

I wish my life were as adventurous as having a dog to chew up stuff. I don't even have that. *sigh*

Nicole Lambert said...

LOL your make me laugh!!! You and Keith need to come and visit in BEAUTIFUL HOUSTON.... lol I am sure they will gladly fly you here free of charge! Pretty sure all the planes are only leaving from here now.

Hope all is well, and we miss hanging out with you guys!

Jana said...

Come visit Nebraska! We'll go to a Husker game and pick apples in one of the orchards!...that's all I got.