Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Football, Football, and more Football

As some of you may know, football season is starting. It's all my husband can think about, between the BYU game this Saturday and the 5, yes, FIVE... Fantasy Football league's he is in. I do love the fall and am excited for football season as well. Maybe not as much as he is, but it's cute how excited he gets about things. We were walking through Target the other day and he was pointing out all the fun things that will be coming to the stores with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Jana said...

His enthusiasm is so contagious. 5 football leagues?!

Zach said...

Hey Cami! Yep, it's that time of year. I'm a moron and every time Keith texts me I have my phone either on silent or on the other side of the world so I haven't heard what you guys have been up to. I thought I would take a second and stalk you guys. 5 leagues?! That's like another full-time job! I stress out too much with ONE. There's no way I could function. Keith, though, is pretty good about it. I don't think he loses sleep over that stuff. He's one of the last who still do those leagues for fun. Everyone else acts like their livelihood depends upon it. Anyway, maybe I'll give Keith a call tomorrow and see what's going on with y'all...(joke. I haven't acquired the "y'all" disease yet.)