Friday, August 1, 2008

Why Must I Deal?

Yesterday I got a phone call at work that went exactly like this....

Me: “Credit Management, this is Cami.”
Lady: “Monica please.”
Me: “There’s not a Monica that works in this department.”
Lady: “Is this Zions Bank?”
Me: “Yes. It’s the Credit Management Dept. Is that what you are looking for?”
Lady: “Private Banking?”
Me: “No. This is Credit Management. Do you know Monica’s last name? I can look up her number for you.”
Lady: “Williams?”
Me: “I don’t know. Is Williams her last name?”
Lady: “This is the number they gave me.”
Me: “There is a Monica Williams that works for Zions. Her number is 524-2343. You dialed 524-2345.”
Lady: “Okay”
Me: “Good-bye.”

I hang up.

Me: “Judas.” And roll eyes….now.

2 comments:

April said...

I'm calling Monica now...

Ashley said...

I found your blog, Cami! I didn't know this was you.