Monday, September 29, 2008

Goblins and Ghouls

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Halloween. LOVE It!!!! Last weekend we had some friends over and watched 2 scary movies; The Exorcist of Emily Rose and The Amityville Horror. I know, I know.... probably not the best idea since I suffer from night-time hallucinations but I just can't help myself.

October is shaping up to be a fun month. Hubbie's 30th birthday is this coming Friday and we're having a huge party. Starting the month out right. One of our good friends just got engaged and a long, lost friend found my number and re-united me with her. I feel like a a cupcake; life is good.

Carving pumpkins
Halloween costumes
Friends and treats
Fall leaves and black cats

Just a few of my favorite things....

2 comments:

Tyler & Shannon Higgins said...

I love Halloween too! Can't wait for Keith's bday party and all the fun Halloween stuff! I'm so glad we live close again so we can hang out!!!!!

Amy said...

Of course! I'll add you to mine too!