Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey, Hey, Whatta ya Say?

I finally got over my moping and changed up my blog page. What do you think?

Can I say I'm so glad it's the weekend! Work is crazy busy but hopefully it'll pay off when I get my bonus next month! (ooh yeeaaah!)

I'm so excited for fall and Halloween!! It's such a fun time of year, as the weather is still nice but the leaves turn colors and start to fall. My husband's new ringtone is the theme music from The Omen. It just went off and sounds funny, like men chanting and singing in a cave or something. It makes me laugh.

Anyway, just wanted to say it feels good to have this blog a little more fun.
Ciao

3 comments:

April said...

Hi! I miss you!!!!

holly said...

Love the new look! Lets be friends and hang out soon.

Tyler & Shannon Higgins said...

I love your blog! : )