Monday, August 27, 2007

Bye Bye Blackbird

Well, it’s been forever since I posted. I apologize peeps. (The pictures from our Denver trip are coming, I promise!) Over the weekend I went to Evanston, WY to help my sister and her husband pack up their house. Jay got a new and better job in Tehachapi, CA, and they are moving there this week. I am going to miss my sister so much and my cute little niece. I know I will see them again in a few months for Thanksgiving. But it’s been so great having them close by. I have loved spending more time with my older sis. She’s such a great mom and a wonderful friend. I look up to her so much!


So here’s to my older sister. Wiser. Kinder. Smarter. Hotter. Don’t be a stranger Kells. Love ya!!


P.S. Some crazy person called at work today wondering what his payments are for a car that was repossessed and started into this story about how he’s been incarcerated for the last year and is now trying to get his life back together. Wow! Too much information. They really need to teach phone etiquette in the prisons. Ü

No comments: