Friday, March 20, 2009

Lazy Days

Man I have not posted in so long. I guess I don't feel like there's anything exciting going on. Work seems to consume me these days, not that I particularly like that. Today I was sitting in a meeting thinking, I'm actually looking forward to having some time off in the fall when the baby comes just so I can have my house clean on a regular basis again, and do other things besides work. Blah!

On a lighter note, I had my monthly visit today. Wow, that sounds like I'm talking about menstruating. I didn't mean that. :) Anyway, heard the babies heart beat again. It's so amazing to me. It took the doctor awhile to find it and I was worried we wouldn't be able to hear it but she was more patient then me and then there it was. Strong and fast. We will be able to schedule our ultra sound appointment in about 3 weeks. I'm so excited to find out what we are having! Then the real planning can begin. It's still a little surreal at times. But I'm trying to enjoy my pregnancy and not wish the final product here just yet.

No comments: