Thursday, March 26, 2009

Humpty without the Dumpty

Well I'm officially feeling like a big ole' Humpty Dumpty. Round. Clumsy. (Although I haven't fallen down....yet.) I know it's only going to get worse but did I seriously just spend 9 hours at work praying my zipper didn't fall completely down because I can no longer fit into most of my pants. Yikes! The nice thing about being the 3rd of 3 daughters to have a baby is I get to borrow my sisters maternity clothes. Kelly is sending me her maternity stuff and I'm just buying time until they come. But this is getting ridiculous! I finally broke down and bought my first pair of maternity clothes; a pair of pants for work and a shirt. Although my tummy is getting bigger I don't always feel the baby. I know it's still early. But I want to know it's in there. Wake up baby! I can hardly wait till we find out the sex.

2 comments:

holly said...

I'm anxiously waiting too. I forget how long pregnancy feels. It seems to take forever. Don't worry, the 9 months with the baby on the outside goes so much faster. :)

I'm excited to know what you're having. And your new background is cute. Love it.

Diane Bohn said...

I really like your new background! So cute!

It really is the best to get clothes from the sisters! :) But my most favorite maternity clothes item was the...now I can't remember what it was called, the tummy cover or something. It's just some elastic fabric that you can wear around your belly. It's great because I could still wear all my pants unbuttoned and unzipped because you just pull this over and it holds everything up and together! Just make sure to wear a longerish shirt with it. ;)