Friday, July 25, 2008

Ode to Jazzie

This morning I had an email from my mother, aka Jazzie (given name, Jacquelynn but goes by Jackie). Don’t ask me how I coined her name Jazzie, cuz I honestly can’t remember. Perhaps Jessie would like to post a comment cuz I’m sure she remembers. (Sorry mom but it’s stuck for good now! You can print a retraction to this post on your own blog if you feel the need. I hope you don’t. :)

Anyway, said email was talking about things my sister Holly and I might want, otherwise were going to the D.I. Some of those items included a list of games. Of that list were:

Simpkins Jeopardy
Simpkins Battle of the Sexes

Tooo cute, Holly and I had to comment. Here’s how the conversation went.

Cami: “Simpson’s Jeopardy (mom you are cute…are you sure it says Simpkins? ;).”

Holly: “I love the Simpkins! That Hammer and Midge really crack me up. But not as much as Jazzy! hee hee.”

Jazzie: “So you can see that I’m not really into the kid with the square top head. What’s his name…Barf?”

HA HA!!!!
Mom, you are the best. We love you!!!

No comments: