Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

P.S. April...I tried to post a comment and it was rejected. Do you hate me or something?! Ha ha.
Actually I think now you have to comments to choose from. I'm retarded. :)

3 comments:

April said...

you are a dork!
I remember one time you and Sedra took Noah and someone else country dancing - I was soooo jealous, I think that was when I realized I kinda liked him. I remember another time you were nice one time to tell me my thong was busting out - thanks for the heads up :) You've always got my back!
I'm glad you are blogging again - your house looks awesome!!! I'm so jealous :0

Jana said...

I remember the first time I met you and you were wearing a Simpsons t-shirt. Right then I knew you were perfect for Keith.
I'm jealous you guys saw Mary Poppins! I really, really want to see it!
We move in 2 weeks, let's play before then.

thejbairdbeat said...

What memory do I pick? Sorry it took me so long to do this, btw.

What about the time you and Holly came to Juneau to visit and we were acting like sexy-mamas in a Destiny's Child music video (or was it Madonna)? Ha ha, you're funny. Remember that Jay thought we were PSYCHO!?! He still does, he just keeps it to himself. Ha! I guess he gets one thing right. :)