Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bump and Grind

I'm not talking about the levi-lovin' I'm sure we are all familiar with. I'm talking about life.
Snowy Commutes.
Dirty Laundry.
Deadlines at Work.
Family Obligations.
Church Obligations.
Housework.
Grocery Shopping.
Personal Time. (what's that?)

This is life. But everything comes full circle. There is always something to balance us out.
The craziness of the holidays is over.
Work slows down just long enough for you to get caught up.
The kids, if you have them, go to bed on time and stay in bed. (Is this actually an issue?)
Scrubs come back to Prime Time and is actually worth watching.

So I guess the point of this rant is that even though life can be exhausting and the chores seem endless eventually something or someone comes along and makes it all worthwhile.

6 comments:

Doney Days said...

Congratulations! So when are you due? I am due June 5th (not soon enough!) This has been my hardest pregnancy. I think my 30 year body has had enough! But I'm still very excited. How are you feeling?

Jill said...

I really liked this blog. Helps put things into perspective. Thanks! And... Is there some congratulating to do here?? That is SO Great!! Hope your good :)

heather said...

I'm glad its Scrubs for you! ;) I've only watched a handful of episodes, but it IS funny. But what I look forward to every week is The Office, which is on tonight. YAY!

And uh, I just read this first comment and uh, your having a baby!? Congratulations! :) :)

heather said...

Ugh. You're not your. I hate when people make that mistake and I just did it!!

April said...

I miss you! These comments crack me up.... I get those all the time - and emails too, hilarious!

Do you ever come my way?? I never go north... but I want to get together!

CandiShack said...

Amen.