Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here We Go Again

Well this year has been crazy and full of events. Christmas was a whirlwind and very fun. I got to spend time with my sisters and their families. I'm secretly looking forward to life getting back to normal. I like New Year because I always feel motivated and dedicated to some cause of improvement in my life.

I can hardly believe this year is over. So much has happened for us. In January I had Lasik surgery on my eyes and we got Mojo the very next day. He was so small....and now he is so big! (at least to me) Times were rough as I learned to deal with having a puppy and training him (not that I've done much of that!) But it's been rewarding to see him as he has gotten older and listens more. He makes me so happy.

In May we went to NYC, Connecticut and Boston. That was a fun trip and it was good to see family. The following week we moved into our condo. What a blessing this has been. We absolutely love it here.

As the year has progressed we have been blessed with many wonderful experiences with family and friends. I just received a promotion at work and in this tough economy it's nice to have job security and to be doing something I enjoy. We feel very blessed and hope and pray that 2009 is as wonderful as 2008 has been.

1 comment:

CandiShack said...

Hey Cami! How are ya? I just wanted to leave a note 'cuz I've been looking at your blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to! Now I need to go check out Holly's. :) luv you!
--Candice