Saturday, November 24, 2007

Love and Hate

Ultimate Mahjong, oh how I love you. Even though I'm on vacation, I can't seem to tear myself away from the computer because you have put the ultimate spell on me. Luckily, I will be able to continue this obssession when I get back to Utah (thanks to Kelly for letting me borrow it.) Unfortunately, I already spend too much of my life in front of a computer. I guess I'll need to get a pillow for my bum. Ü

(Yes, I know, I should be ashamed. I should be, but I am not.)

4 comments:

April said...

uh oh, I've never heard about this game - that's totally how I was about Settlers of Cattan. Bad, bad, naughty game.

Jeremy said...

Oh Mahjongg. I have also spent many hours playing this wonderfully addciting game. It could be worse. It could be Minesweeper!

Jes said...

Settlers really is a bad game.

I was that way with a random game I found online. Totally mindless and endless it was just what I needed to get me through the boring times of being a receptionist.

Here's a link to a fun version of mahjongg. (I hope it works.)

http://www.nabiscoworld.com/Games/game_large.aspx?gameid=10043

Kevin said...

This blog is "blog-comment-worthy" -- I'm always entertained, and yet, oddly, never sickened.