Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blowing off the Dust

Well, my friends, I'm a disgrace to the blog world. I promise I'm not dead....just living in the dark ages. No internet at home makes it really hard to get on this thing; but I promise I will do better. Please don't stop reading....

Happy Turkey Day to all of you. Keith and I, with the rest of my family, are in California at my sister's house for the weekend. It's nice to get away from work and life. Sadly Keith and I have been sick. I am getting over a nasty cold and larangitis; he has a sinus infection. But we are fairing well and happy to be here.

Not much is new with us. Christmas is just around the corner and I can hardly believe this year is almost over. We are both looking forward to the holidays (not the snow) and have enjoyed this past year more then we probably should. Ü

Till the next time, hope you all survived the day and didn't OD on too much pie.

1 comment:

April said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you are back - I missed you!!!