Sunday, February 15, 2009

Milestone

So today I turn 30 years old. I think 30 is going to be a good year. So far I've had a great birthday weekend. Friday night we went to Roosters with a bunch of friends, then had cake and ice cream at our place. Today mom and Grandpa came up with a cake and visited for an hour. Tomorrow is a free day from work (thanks to the President's) and hopefully the weather is nice. Maybe I'll catch a movie with the husband. Next weekend I'm having dinner with my family at The Cheesecake Factory (since Dad is out of town this weekend) so it will be an extended celebration. Everyone says they dread turning 30 but I'm actually excited for it. Maybe I got it out of my system when I turned 29. Either way, here's to what hopes to be a great year.

6 comments:

heather said...

Happy Birthday!! :) I'm looking forward to the thirties too!! AND please enjoy the Cheesecake Factory for me. I love that place!

Diane Bohn said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL year! :)

Jill said...

I loved turning 30. Glad it's been great for you too!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

CandiShack said...

Hey Cami! Happy Birthday! So, does this mean you are going to have to change the name of your blog? :) Okay, so I'm a little slow... but I just noticed you are expecting! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well.
p.s. thanks for the sweet comments on our blog. :)

Tyler and Shannon said...

Hey Cami it was fun to go out for your bday! Hope you had a great one!